7″ x 14″
8.5″ x 11″
8.5″ x 14″
9″ x 12″
9″ x 16″
11″ x 17″
11″ x 25.5″
12″ x 18″
Open Gate Fold
Closed Gate Fold
Double Parallel Fold
Double Parallel Reverse Fold
Roll Fold (4 Panel)
Half Fold then Half Fold
Half Fold then Trifold
Accordion Fold (4 Panel)
Roll Fold (4 Panel)
Refer to the Fold Options Tab for visual
representation of each fold.
* Not all fold options are available for certain sizes.
100 lb. Gloss Cover with Aqueous Coating
70 lb. Opaque Smooth White
80 lb. Gloss Book
100 lb. Recycled Matte Cover
80 lb. Recycled Matte Text
* Not all quantities are available for certain paper stocks.
Brochures are a key element of a marketing campaign, as they serve as a constant sales tool for your company. There isn’t a better way to highlight the essentials of your business!
- Extremely versatile, brochures can be displayed in shops on racks, or sent as a direct mail advertisement. This popular promotional tool typically highlights the essentials of your business, including services, pricing, and competitive information. Aside from providing textual information about your company, include graphics, pictures, and charts on your brochures.
- Insert your full-color brochures in folders with other business collateral and hand them out to clients.
- We have multiple folding options available depending on the size of the brochures. Folding options include: Half Fold, Trifold, Z Fold, Open Gate Fold, Closed Gate Fold, Double Parallel Fold, Accordion Fold (4 panel), Half Fold then Half Fold, Half Fold then Trifold, and Roll Fold (4 panel). Refer to the fold options tab.
- The Half Fold then Half Fold is an 8-page fold, and the Half Fold then Trifold is a 12-page fold.
- Select a folding option that will best fit your design. Make sure each fold panel is easy to follow and clear separate different topics on separate panels for a smoother flow.
- We do not recommend crossover text and/or images for the Closed Gate Fold. Due to a slight gap between the far left and far right panels, text and/or images will not meet.
- Got Green – recycled stock available for the environmental enthusiast.
- Choose one of our Gloss stocks for a beautiful shine, the 70 lb. Opaque Smooth White for a textured look, or one of our Matte stocks for a more subdued and vintage look.